Friday, March 15, 2013

Kiss me, I'm Irish (and German and Portuguese)

St. Patrick’s Day makes me think of Lucky Charms cereal, Dropkick Murphy’s, Irish Car Bombs, Green Beer, Shamrock Shakes and light-up flair. All my faves.
It also makes me think of luck, and right now, I feel pretty lucky in life. Cue braggy blog post…

I am an aunt to two very smart kids.
Well - they would be smarter if they liked me back. 

I met this guy, and he is pretty great.


I have a very brave and nimble turtle.

I have had a very successful career...thus far.
I have only been in my new gig for a month.
There is still plenty of time for me to screw it up. 

I have an amazing family that all live within a 5hr drive.

I have been on some people's dream vacations.

I LOVE my friends. Period.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment