Friday, February 21, 2014

#dontworry #behappy

Hi friends,

Because it is Friday, and because I have had a few glasses of wine, I am posting about a few things that make me happy. 

This is my #100happydays for the day. 
  • A new tube of mascara
  • Driving with the windows down
  • Bottomless mimosas 
  • Booking a flight to see friends or family
  • Lettuce when you are hungover
  • Learning the real lyrics to a song and realizing you were always singing it wrong
  • Napping on a Sunday (see post HERE)
  • Looking at old pictures on the Facebook
  • Nachos
  • The smell of Florida when you first step outside the airport
  • Coca-cola in a can
  • Watching "Love Actually" in bed on a Saturday morning 
  • Binge online shopping 
  • Emails from my dad with an oddly professional tone 
  • How you feel when a workout is over (not because you worked out, simply because its OVER)
  • Pizza Rolls in the microwave 
  • #hashtags 
  • Getting a big meeting at work with a new client 
  • Wine in the afternoon
  • Anything Orange and Blue 
  • Videos and pictures of my nieces and nephew
  • Changing my monthly calendar 
  • Unlimited Salad Bars 
  • All amazingly embarassing videos of me prior to 2012: the skydive video, my ATL video, SPT internship video, and of course Cancun. 
  • A hot toddy when you're sick - sweat it out! 
  • All things SYTYCD – obvi. 
Weekends should never be spent in moderation. Go have a good one :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment