Friday, November 2, 2012

You know what makes me stop whining? Wine.


This week there have been a few tough moments: I have been sick, one of my BFs is going through a tough breakup, my power went out this morning while I was getting ready, my friend had her wallet stolen and Super Storm Sandy bitch-slapped the east coast. So today I would like to focus on the top 10 good things happening this week. In no particular order...  

  1. I changed my Modern Family calendar from October to November.
  2. My friend, Michelle, is scheduled to have her baby ANY DAY NOW.
  3. My sister, Kim, opened her first account at work.
  4. My friend in NYC, Kate, survived Sandy without losing power, hope, or her mind.
  5. I get to spend the weekend in Tinley Park cuddling by a fire with my beau, an Autumn ale, and my new Michael Kors sweater.
  6. Halloween is over which means no more pictures of people carving pumpkins on Facebook.
  7. I ran 2.5 miles yesterday.
  8. I got my keypad to the Rogue fixed so I get to experience the joy of key-less entry again.  
  9. Bob Keller is on vacation for the next week, which means I may be able to avoid a phone call on Tuesday asking me if I have voted for Romney yet.
  10. I did not do ANY online shopping this week – miracle.

See? What a great week. I already have a good feeling about November! 

No comments:

Post a Comment