Thursday, October 18, 2012

...and Go Gators.


The following things have happened since I was last in Gainesville:

  • Pam, Chanteal, Mere, Michelle and Prince William have all gotten married.
  • Autumn, Baby Thomas and Baby Blue were born, with 2 more IPPL babies on the way.
  • I moved to Chicago.
  • Bin Laden was found.
  • People everywhere were begging to be taught how to "Douggie.”
  • There was a remake of the song "We are the World" and the movie "Footloose."
  • There has been both a Winter and Summer Olympics.  
  • LMFAO party rocked too hard and broke up.
  • Crazy Aunts everywhere started drinking Vodka Sodas with a Splash of Cran.
  • Urban Meyer resigned...twice.


As you can see, it is clearly time for K Keller to return to the city that gave her that nickname. The trip will be quick, but I plan on fitting as many of the following into my trip, if possible, in no particular order:

Break into the Pi Phi House, Eat Chicken Nachos from Ale House, Dance in a booze puddle until I have Grog Feet, Experience the real Pita Pit honey mustard, Mourn the loss of Cluck-U, Lose my voice from screaming “Orange/Blue” in the stadium, Make immature "Cock" jokes and laugh hysterically, Have a bucket of beer at The Swamp, Cry tears of joy when I see the Murph/DeFranco Tailgate, Visit a library just to use the bathroom, Take an inappropriate photo with the Tim Tebow statue, Laugh with my friends until my face hurts, Get asked on a Grab-A-Date.      

Get ready Gainesville – Here. I. Come. 


2 comments:

  1. All of those things are VERY doable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaait... Where is the Tebow statue???? I guess it's been too long for me too!!! Have the best time Dove!!!! Wish I was going to be there too

    ReplyDelete